Jan 3, 2009

Tagged by Aresha Suraya

1)How would you describe yourself-- the 2008 version?
Erm... A student, yg agak banyak main, addicted to Math (I mean Addmath), love to lepak kat ostel SMART.

2)How about 2009? What would you like to see in yourself?
Well, aku nak keje part-time, aku nak ceria2 selalu and...
"Abah, bila nak ajar main drum?"


3)What would be your theme song for 2008?
Avenged Sevenfold - Unbound (The Wild Ride)

4)List three happy things that happened to you throughout 2008.
i. Yay! SPM is over!
ii. Dapat lesen motor. =D
iii. Banyak kali aku stayback. It's kinda fun!


5)How would you celebrate New Year's eve with your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Er... I don't have a gf.

6)Is there any thing you would like to say to someone before 2009 approaches?
Wahhaaa!!! Dah masuk 2009 pon... XD

7) Who would you like to wish Happy New Year to?
To my family, teachers and all my friends! Hey, my PC too!

8) Who would you like to tag?
It's you! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment