Jun 24, 2008

Tagged by Lily

Put your player on shuffle.
Answer the question with the song you got.
Don't cheat, even if it doesn't sound right!


What does your mum said when she yelled at you ?
~Bullet For My Valentine - All These Things I Hate~
Yeah!

Your dad pokes you in the head, what will you say to him?
~Slipknot - The Blister Exists~
Can you feel this?

Your best friend punches you in the arm, what will he say?
~Muse - Invincible~
Together we're invincible.

You crush bumps into you at school, what will he say?
~Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum~
Oh, I'm in trouble again, aren't I?

You worst enemy walks up to you, what will you say?
~A7X - Burn It Down~
Hatred fuels my blood,
I'll burn you down.

You are walking down the street at night when stranger, what will he say?
~A7X - Bat Country~
So sorry you're not here,
I've been sane too long my vision's so unclear.

You see your pet, what will you say to her?
~System Of A Down - Chop Suey!~
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?

Your favorite teacher comes to you, what will he say?
~Lionel Richie - Hello~
Hello!
Is it me you're looking for?

What song do you play when you are...

Happy
~OAG - Generasiku~
Terasa hati senang sekali.

Sad
~A7X - Afterlife~
I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife.

Depressed
~A7X - Seize The Day~
Please tell me what we have is real.

In love
~The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel~
I'll stand up with you forever.

Missing someone
~The Killers - Everything Will Be Alright~
Everything will be alright.

Having a bad day
~Pinkly Smooth - McFly~
Why is this happening again?

Trying to go to sleep
~MCR - Helena~
So long and goodnight.

Really really hyper
~A7X - The Wicked End~
We've grown into the numbers six hundred sixty six.

What song was being played when you were...

Having your first birthday
~Muse - Feeling Good~
It's a new day,
It's a new life,
For me,
And I'm feeling good.

Going out with your first girlfriend
~Muse - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You~
You’re just to good to be true,
Can't take my eyes off you.

Getting married to...
~AKINO - Genesis of Aquarion~
All these twelve thousand years,
I've been loving you.

When you're having your first kid
~Avril Lavigne - My happy ending~
You were everything, everything that I wanted.



Cheating. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment